IATA - International Air Transport Association (Canada) is the key facilitator for inter-airline cooperation in promoting safe, reliable, secure, and economical air services.
- IATA Training enables direct access to jobs within the Aviation Industry. Every year, thousands of participants trust the unique training of IATA facilitators.
- IATA is ISO9001 certified, ACCET accredited and has more than 40 years of experience at the heart of the Aviation industry. The professional subject matter experts set the industry standards that are at the core of aviation and are the prime source of our course content.
- All IATA courses lead to internationally recognized qualifications.
- Globally, airline passenger traffic is expected to double by 2037. Accommodating this fascinating growth is a major challenge for the air transport industry and governments. It will require new standards, harmonized regulations, and adequate infrastructure. IATA works with airlines, governments, industry associations, and Strategic Partners towards an end-to-end passenger experience that is secure, seamless, and efficient while lowering industry costs.
- Our extensive IATA training portfolio includes topics and job roles for airlines, cabin crew, airports, cargo operators, ground service providers, and travel agents.
IATA courses at DCT are provided in partnership with WingsWay Training Institute, a training provider approved by KHDA with permit #62917
- Available IATA short courses:
Foundation in Travel & Tourism
Airport Operation Fundamentals
Airline Cabin Crew
Airport Ground Operation Management
Airport Passenger Ground Service Agent
Airport Ramp Service