STUDY PART-TIME AT DCT
Starting September 2018, DCT will be offering part-time learning options for its Certificate Courses. DCT part-time learning is designed to meet the needs of students who hold regular employment, or are only available for classes at certain times of the day or certain days of the week.
Students can choose to study part-time during the day, in the evening*, or a combination of both daytime and evening study.
How to Study part-time:
- By selecting individual units, students can study part-time.
- Credits earned for each unit completed are valid for five consecutive years, allowing a student to accumulate, over time, the required number of credits to secure a Certificate qualification (in accordance with the National Qualifications Framework).
- Choose your course – Tourism, Hospitality, Retail, or Events
- Review the timetable and choose which units/subjects you would like to study in each term.
- Reserve your place on each unit and attend the class on the assigned day.
All students will have full access to DCT’s facilities and support services.
To make an enquiry about part-time study at DCT, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment with a member of our admissions team.
* Evening classes are only available for students enroled in the Certificate in Events and take place from 5pm to 8.30pm.
Please note: the Certificate in Culinary Arts is not available for part-time study.