- Anyone with an interest in working or starting a business in the tourism sector (including part-time opportunity seekers)
- Anyone with a passion for Dubai's rich history, culture, architecture, leisure offerings and more.
How will you benefit from the programme?
- You’ll receive training to improve your skills and effectively deal with tourists
- You’ll receive a license to legally work as a tour guide in Dubai
- With the license, you’ll be able to set up your own official tourism company
- You’ll gain access to Dubai Tourism travel agents, tour operators and other entities within our network
What are the required documents?
- Emirates ID copy
- Passport photograph (with a white background)
- Police Clearance Certificate from Dubai Police
- High School Completion Certificate ( 12th grade or higher)
- English Proficiency Certificate with a score of B.1.1 on CEF (Certificate European Framework)
- First Aid Training Certificate
How to register
Please visit www.tourguidetraining.ae
For any enquiries, please call 600 555 559