DCT encourages applications from international students from around the world. Currently the DCT student body consists of more than 25 nationalities which helps to create its unique diverse and dynamic learning environment reflective of the industry sectors taught.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR STUDENTS LIVING OUTSIDE THE UAE:
1. Complete the online DCT Application Form
Login and fill out your personal details such as your name, age, contact information and nationality. You will also need to select the certificate programme you want to study: tourism, hospitality, retail business, events or culinary arts. Please note all students must complete the certificate programme before progressing to the diploma.
You will need to upload a copy of your passport and your IELTS/TOFEL Certificate (5.0 minimum is required) in order for your application to be considered complete.
There is NO fee to apply!
Tip: Be sure your contact details are correct so we can inform you about the progress of your application.
2. Complete a Phone/Online Video Interview
Phone/Online Video motivation interviews will be scheduled with a member of the admissions team.
3. Accept Offer & Pay Fee
If you are accepted into the college you will receive an offer letter. Your place will only be reserved and confirmed once you have accepted the offer online, paid full fees (including visa fees) and been issued your visa. If your visa is rejected by immigration, DCT reserves the right to revoke the offer and will refund you full fees excluding visa fees.
Other important information:
- International students must be at least 18 years old
- DCT does not provide any accommodation or sustenance
- DCT guarantees students an internship (not paid) but cannot guarantee a permanent job upon graduation
- Students on a DCT visa are able to work part time providing the timings do not interfere with college hours. DCT will issue a No Objection Certificate (NOC) to allow students to work.
DCT follows its Admissions Policy for all applications. It is an inclusive institution open to all candidates that pass the entry requirements. Places are given on first come, first serve basis and international students are limited to 20% of the student body.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2020